Tuesday, January 18, 2005

 

Favorite tracks

Thanks to all who helped me sort out my feelings about archives. I've decided to keep the archives, but lower on the sidebar. And I'm going to start keeping a list of representative posts under "Favorite tracks." My goal is to keep the list right around ten items long, so adding to it will always mean making judgments about what gets bumped off.

Hopefully new readers (and thanks, Ed and Jason, for sending me so many today!) will find the list to be a helpful snapshot of the blog. As for those of you with the dubious distinction of being old readers, feel free to holler if you think I've missed a post that I should not have, or distinguished a post that would have been better to leave in the dustbin.


Collective Improvisation:

Post a Comment

Back to Main Page

Site Meter