Wednesday, December 21, 2005

 

Sidebar blandishment

As I mentioned earlier, I have been compiling a page of history links for my department, and I have been using del.icio.us to do it. Now I have also added a Link Roll in my sidebar, which will display the most recent ten links added to the del.icio.us page.

Speaking of del.icio.us, it seems to be up and running well now, despite its recent outage. I have noticed some problems when I try to select a group of links by using more than two tags, but presumably that's because they are still working on "tag intersections." I've also recently downloaded the Firefox extension for del.icio.us and it is well worth the nothing you pay for it. Works great and has some unexpectedly convenient features. (The same could be said of Firefox, of course.)


Collective Improvisation:

Post a Comment

Back to Main Page

Site Meter