Tuesday, January 10, 2006

 

Back home

I've returned from Philadelphia, where I was unable to attend this, but where it was great to meet people! Congratulations, too, to the well-deserving winners of the Cliopatria Awards.

I might as well predict now that things will be slow around this blog for the next several months, at least until I defend my dissertation in late March. That prediction can't come as a surprise to anyone who has visited this space in the last several months either. I have several ideas for posts, and it usually helps me work more effectively when I'm writing here occasionally, so I will not be entirely absent. But I also realize I need to conserve and focus my intellectual energy on the home stretch of my program.


Collective Improvisation:
A belated happy new year to you, Caleb! Good luck with all your work coming up in the next few months.

I came across this link today Shower Heads. I think you did a stand-up routine at Dry Creek one year re: showerheads or some other plumbing fixture? Anyhoo, hope you and yours are well; say hi to Brandy!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 1/11/2006 01:44:00 PM : Permalink  

Happy New Year to you too Natalie. That's funny that you remember that sketch. There was also a funny Seinfeld episode "low flow" shower head laws.

Posted by Blogger Caleb McDaniel on 1/12/2006 08:55:00 PM : Permalink  

Post a Comment

Back to Main Page

Site Meter