Tuesday, March 28, 2006

 

Google Reader

As fate would have it, my first week of life after the defense ended with more of a whimper than a bang. I've been battling some kind of flu bug since Saturday, so blogging and most other waking activities have been on hold.

When I have managed to stagger from the couch to the computer, I've been giving Google Reader a try, thanks to Wilson's recommendation. I had been using Bloglines to receive RSS feeds, but lately I've found it to be very buggy. I like Google Reader so far, especially because it lists individual items in the sidebar, rather than simply listing feeds. It also makes it really easy to highlight particular posts and then publish them in my sidebar here. So now you should find a short list of things I've recently read over there to the left.


Collective Improvisation:

Post a Comment

Back to Main Page

Site Meter