Saturday, April 08, 2006

 

Disturbing news

Trillwing of the Clutter Museum reports some disturbing news. At least one person has found her blog by searching for "caleb mcdaniel's man boobs."

I'm not sure what is most disturbing: that this search results in over 500 hits on Google; that a couple of the hits (though only a couple) seem to refer to me and not some other "Caleb McDaniel"; or that, having run the search, someone actually clicked through to Trillwing's post.

For the record: if anyone comes here looking for my man boobs, move along. These aren't the boobs you're looking for.


Collective Improvisation:
LOL!!! Hey, comes w/the territory, I guess. My latest: Someone who found me after a search for "spanking teenage girls."

Who ARE these people?

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 4/08/2006 03:33:00 PM : Permalink  

Yes, I was a bit surprised when I checked my Sitemeter stats. . . You, however, are braver than I am. There's no way I was going to Google the phrase. Did you try an image search? ;)

Posted by Blogger Leslie M-B on 4/08/2006 09:13:00 PM : Permalink  

Did you try an image search?

I wasn't that brave.

Posted by Blogger Caleb McDaniel on 4/09/2006 12:20:00 AM : Permalink  

That is hilarious.

I'm afraid I haven't gotten anything so exciting on my site metre. I am sure it is only a matter of time though.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 4/10/2006 02:02:00 PM : Permalink  

The trouble is that just by mentioning it in your real blog, you'll get even more hits that way now.

Thus do we saw off the very branch on which we're sitting ...

Posted by Blogger Tony on 4/13/2006 06:56:00 AM : Permalink  

Tony, you're not lying. I've already had such a hit here at my blog.

Posted by Blogger Caleb McDaniel on 4/14/2006 11:22:00 AM : Permalink  

Post a Comment

Back to Main Page

Site Meter