Wednesday, May 10, 2006

 

Karon on Iran

I can't remember who it was, but someone in my corner of the blogosphere recently introduced me to Rootless Cosmopolitan, the blog of South African journalist Tony Karon. Over the last week, Karon has had some really interesting commentary on Iran-U.S. relations--here, there, everywhere.


Collective Improvisation:
That's funny. I linked to one of Karon's posts a few days ago, but it was a humorous one about a Bruce Lee statue going up in Bosnia. I've found his posts on international relations much more informative than most of the stuff I've come across online.

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 5/11/2006 04:25:00 AM : Permalink  

Thanks for reminding me who the tipster was, eb. It just goes to show you that the blogosphere needs you around. Hope your intermission won't last too long.

Posted by Blogger Caleb McDaniel on 5/11/2006 07:06:00 AM : Permalink  

Post a Comment

Back to Main Page

Site Meter