Thursday, July 13, 2006

 

Moving haikus

So how much junk can
A rent truck truck if a truck
Is twenty-two feet?

At the time it seemed
That I needed all these books.
My back disagrees.

John Lennon was wrong:
Happiness is'a warm shredder.
Be gone, wastepaper!

Phone, cable, high-speed:
It's a "bundle" deal because
It costs a bundle.

The cat's view of cars:
Me-ow, me-ow, me-ow-owwwww,
Me-ow, me-ow-owwwww ...

Me-ow, me-ow-owwwww,
Me-ow, me-ow, me-ow-owwwww,
Me-ow, me-ow-owwwww.

Down four flights of stairs,
West for sixteen hundred miles:
Ten days to prepare.


Collective Improvisation:
Good luck and congratulations with the move!

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 7/14/2006 09:08:00 PM : Permalink  

Moving to Denver
you'll give up crab cakes but how
will the cat take it?

Seafood is frozen
In the midst of the Rockies
Is this cat country?

Posted by Blogger "Ms. Cornelius" on 7/21/2006 11:53:00 PM : Permalink  

Post a Comment

Back to Main Page

Site Meter