Friday, August 04, 2006

 

Call for posts

Well, now that I'm ensconced in my Colorado digs, perhaps blogging will resume. I can guarantee at least one post in the near future: I'll be hosting the 37th History Carnival here on August 15.

Nominations for the best history posts published between August 1 and August 15 are welcome. You can either fill out the official form, or gmail me at calebmcd. Lately my world is populated more by boxes than by blogs, so please alert me to what I'm missing!

Thanks to those who have already gotten the ball rolling with some early submissions. And if you haven't seen it already (I hadn't until yesterday, when I made my first foray back into the blogsophere after my sojourn through the boxosphere), check out the most recent edition of the Carnival at CLEWS.


Collective Improvisation:
yes, blogging should resume! we all missed you.

Posted by Blogger JM on 8/05/2006 02:49:00 PM : Permalink  

And welcome to Colorado, btw...

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 8/08/2006 11:32:00 AM : Permalink  

Post a Comment

Back to Main Page

Site Meter