Thursday, April 21, 2005

 

Time

It's time for me to say that I don't have time for regular posting right now, and I probably won't have time for at least several more weeks. I've taken down the post I started on earlier this week until I have time to finish it.

I'm always grateful when you stop by at Mode for Caleb. I hope that if you do not already use some kind of blog aggregator, you will consider doing so. That way you can find your way back here when I do. I may have a post now and then in the next month, but for now and in the immediate future, I have to pull back here in order to give attention to other things. To paraphrase the Epictetus quote I clipped last week, in order to be who I want to be, this is what I have to do.


Collective Improvisation:
This sounds like a smart decision to me, Caleb. We'll miss you a lot and we'll be happier when you've returned, but your priorities seem to be in the right place. 

Posted by Ralph Luker

Posted by Anonymous Anonymous on 4/22/2005 01:43:00 AM : Permalink  

Post a Comment

Back to Main Page

Site Meter