Friday, May 12, 2006

 

Friday shuffle

1. "I Want to be Happy," by Monk, from Thelonious Monk and Sonny Rollins
2. "My Ship," by Roland Kirk, from I Talk to the Spirits
3. "Little One," by Herbie Hancock, from Maiden Voyage
4. "Blues Changes," by Ray Bryant
5. "Summer Night," by Keith Jarrett, from Tokyo '96
6. "Just One of Those Things," by Billie Holiday, from Songs for Distingue Lovers
7. "Equinox," by John Coltrane, from Coltrane's Sound
8. "Mingus Fingus No. 2," by Charles Mingus, from Pre-Bird
9. "Airegin," by Miles Davis, from Cookin' with the Miles Davis Quintet
10. "My Sin," by Hank Mobley, from The Turnaround


Collective Improvisation:
Thanks for the tips, great blog. By the way, I think you should be pretty excited about moving to Denver. I've lived here since Feb. (and will be leaving in August - sadly) - and I've had a really great time.

Posted by Blogger Museum Madness on 5/13/2006 03:17:00 PM : Permalink  

Post a Comment

Back to Main Page

Site Meter